Thursday, April 26, 2012

another one?

Ugh, just read another pregnancy announcement on FB, this one from my oldest friend.  Deep down I really am happy for her because she struggled too, which makes me feel like a complete and utter bitch for my initial reaction being, "again"????   I know she had one, possibly two (see what a bad friend I am, I don't remember) early miscarriages.  She then went on to get pregnant with her first but I think she said it took about a year for that one, and then over a year for the second.  So yeah, it's not like she just looked at her husband and got pregnant.

I guess this one hit me hard because this is her third, and she just had her second in November...she said they weren't going to "try" again but since they had two girls they would just see what happens in hopes of getting a boy.  So I guess I am bitter about this one because they already have two, this one didn't take long at all and they probably weren't even really trying.

Ok, I will get off the bitter train now and go congratulate her.  I am very happy for her and I hope they get their boy....but I am just sad for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment