Friday, April 6, 2012

Announcements, ugh

My cousin announced on FB today that he and his wife are expecting.  I already knew this, in fact I think I wrote about it in an earlier post.  I was fine with it, I am happy for them....until I read that they are due in August.  Which was when I was due.  Sad face.

But on the bright side, I have my annual gyno appointment in one month.  I am not quite ready for any major testing yet or the idea of clomid but maybe I can get some answer or some good news or anything at all.  Also I will be asking for provera to end what will be a 120 something day cycle by then.  Maybe since I am working out more regularly and eating better and I've lost some weight, maybe with a provera induced cycle it will push my body back to get back on track to a regular cycle on its own.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment