Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm an idiot

I was at Target today and decided to buy some FRERs.  Everyone loves them on the bump, and I'd like to have something else to confirm a wondfo (if I ever get another positive wondfo that is) without having to break out the digis in case it's too early.  So I noticed on the box it said buy one and get any other pregnancy related FR item for free, and it was up to an $18 value, so I went for the $15.99 box of digis.  First of all, I should have gotten a box of digi OPKs not HPTs since I only have four left and I'd like to confirm if I ever get a positive OPK....and I do still have a CBE digi HPT, did I really need to buy two more digi HPTs?

Secondly, it wasn't the second thing that I bought that was free, it's the initial box with the rebate on it, which was only $12.99, not the $15.99 digis.  Erg, reading fail!  Oh well, so I'll get a rebate for $12.99 and the digis had an instant coupon of 3.00 on them, so in the end I got three line FRERs and two digi HPTs for $12.99, that's not bad.

I'm debating hiding all of my TTC "paraphernalia".  We're having family over for a BBQ Sunday and ya know, people are nosey.  I myself look in people's showers....not to judge, I don't know why I do it.  I see a closed curtain, I want to see what's behind it.  Plus it makes me feel better if their shower isn't sparkling clean, cause Lord knows ours isn't.  So I moved everything from the top drawer to the bottom drawer, figuring if people are going to snoop it will be in the most accessible drawer.  But then again, the bottom drawer is closer for little people....I can just see my niece or nephew come out of the bathroom waving an HPT around,

Ok, decision made, they will be moved out of the bathroom by Sunday.  Better safe than sorry.  Funny story about bathrooms and my nephew though.  He is six now, but a couple years ago they were over and after they left I went to the bathroom and noticed this blue gel kind of gobbed up in the sink drain.  Then I noticed the gel "stick thing" inside the toilet bowl was all weird looking.  My nephew must have wondered what that blue squishy thing was and decided to check it out, then tried to wash it off his fingers, haha.  Goofy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment