Tuesday, May 5, 2015

rants

I can't stand made up drama.  All week they have been advertising the special episode of Jill Duggar having her baby on 19 Kids and Counting, and every commercial showed Jim Bob saying, "Jill is going in for an emergency C-section", and the whole family looked shocked and upset.

As I suspected, it was not an emergency, just a non planned one.  Big deal, people have them every day, I did.  I mean, it is a big deal when you're going through it, I cried like a baby when they started getting me ready to go to the OR, but I cannot stand when people call an unplanned C section an emergency.  Did they rush you there because you and/or the baby was in distress?  Did it have to be done NOW and was a matter of life or death?  No, so quit being dramatic.

Just like mine, labor had gone on for too long, it had been too long since her water broke and the baby was in a bad position that wasn't conducive to a vaginal birth.  Ooooh, so dramatic.

In cuter news, Emily just makes me laugh every single day.  She's in a phase now where she likes to hand me everything.  In the morning when I go in to get her, she hands me her empty bottle....if she takes her socks off, she hands them to me.  It works out well though that we have her trained to hand her stuff she finds on the floor.  So if she finds a small piece of paper that she would likely eat, all we have to say is can I have that please and she'll just hand it over.  Sometimes she'll hand it to us without even asking.

Yesterday we were watching Family Feud and this player answered really good for the fast money, so the whole audience would clap and cheer with every answer that got a lot of points, so for each one Emily would clap and cheer too.  I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment