Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's almost here

Just two more days until my RE appt.  I'm so excited but I am also so nervous.  They actually called on Thursday, saying there was a cancellation and could get me in the next morning.  I thought about it, but I deicded to wait until Tuesday as scheduled.  I wasn't sure if I could get off work with that short of notice....turns out I had almost nothing to do Friday so maybe it would have worked out ok, but oh well.  Mentally I was set on Tuesday so going earlier would have been too much of a rush.  I wasn't originally going to go until January, so waiting the 4 days wasn't going to hurt anything.

I'm so happy for my bump friend Sarah.  She just finished her first round of clomid and today she found out she is pregnant!  That's so exciting....she was just happy to have ovulated on the first cycle but to be pregnant the first time too is amazing.  I have to credit her a lot, she is the huge reason I decided to go to an RE right now.  Before we met I was so nervous to go, we reached our one year of trying back in May but I wasn't ready to go yet.  But she and I started talking and she was getting ready to go to her first appt.  After hearing of all the steps she took, it made me feel a lot better about going because it seemed less overwheleming, and to hear first hand about someone's experience of each step, it made it much less scary.  I can only hope I have the same success she had, but either way I am excited to be able to take some action for the first time in months, and hopefully be a mother soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment