Friday, September 28, 2012

Meds

As I said, I am increasing my metformin from 2 pills (1000mg) to 3 pills a day (1500mg).  I am not sure if the increase to 2 a day made me sick or not.  I had a few episodes but my stomach was already very iffy before the increase that week so it's hard to say.  Well I'm definitely experiencing the sickness from the increase to three.  Today was day 3 of the increase and I got sick twice today.  It's a small price to pay though...but hopefully it goes away.  I can handle a few days of this, but not everyday with no relief.  I am lucky though, a friend of mine needs metformin, though not for fertility purposes and she can't even handle one whole pill, it makes her violently ill.  So I can take a few days of running to the bathroom.

I haven't taken it yet, but once I do today will be day 4 of provera, tomorrow being the last dose.  I kind of feel a little crampy, but who knows that could be in my head.  But like last time, I started feeling a little crampy for the last few days of the pills and it still took me a full week to get my period.  But a full week won't be bad since hopefully that will make CD3 fall on the weekend so I don't have to take time off work.  Actually Ryan goes a week from Sunday for his first SA, so it would be nice if we could just get both out of the way on the same day.  My RE's office isn't incredibly far, but avoiding a second trip would be nice.

I'll have to make sure I always have singles in my car; my RE's office is in a hospital and I have to pay to park in the structure.  It's also the hospital where my friend delivered her two kids (actually the same I will deliver in, and the one MH and I were born in too).  When I went to see her and the baby, I only had a credit card which luckily the structure accepts.  I had a little problem though...I swiped the card but nothing happened.  I swiped it again and still nothing.  I pushed the help button, someone answered but when I said I couldn't get it to do anything they never replied.  I was starting to freak out, there was a long line of cars behind me and I didn't know what to do.  Despite swiping the card the way the picture showed, I tried the other way and voila.  Ugh, I felt like such an idiot.  Definitely going the cash route.

No comments:

Post a Comment