Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vacancy

There is plenty of room for Aunt Flo's to come stay for a visit and I think she is on her way.  It's kinda gross, but ever since my CP, I've noticed what I can only assume is blood tinged CM in the toilet the day or two before my period.  It happens even before there is any spotting on my pantyliner or toilet paper.  I guess I've always had it, just never noticed it before.  But when I had my CP, I was so scared to see blood when I went to the bathroom I would look to make sure, and that's when I noticed it.

So hopefully this will be the last time for a while that I am excited to see AF.  Once I start Oing, I will just hope that I am pregnant.  The increase in metformin is going well, I got sick two days but nothing for the last few days, so I'm hoping that means my body has adjusted and I am tolerating it well.  It would be amazing if I O just from the increase, but since going from one to two did nothing, I do not have my hopes up.  But you never know!

So if my period starts tomorrow, I can go for CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound on Friday.  I was hoping CD3 would fall on Sunday which is when Ryan's SA is and we could kill two birds with one stone, but oh well.  Gotta do what I gotta do.  I just hope CD3 doesn't fall on Saturday, we've already signed up and paid for a 5K and I'd really like to not have to cancel it and be out the money.  Though I am pretty sure my paperwork says I can go on CD2, 3, or 4.  I am not sure if that makes sense, I've never heard of that, always just CD3.  Though I guess it kind of makes sense....sometimes there are things that are completely unavoidable and you simply cannot make it there on CD3.  Obviously you won't get a good reading on say CD20, but I would assume there wouldn't be a huge change in things between day 2, 3, and 4.  So I guess if CD3 does fall on Saturday, rather than wasting $60 I'll just go on Friday or Sunday.

I'm so ready for all of this to be over and just be pregnant already.  If I don't O this month, hopefully I will on my first cycle of clomid, making the first possible time to get a positive late November/early December.  Yikes, that will be awfully close to last year....I Od in late November and got my positive on December 3rd.  But maybe it will be a good thing if I went through it all again, same time-period and got a positive and ended up with a sticky baby....maybe I'll have another shot at announcing on Christmas morning.  No matter what, I would really really like to be pregnant before the end of 2012.  We started in 2011, I don't want to go into 2013 still not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment