Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cravings- 19 wks 5 days

I don't know what's going on, but my cravings have been insane this week...causing me to consider doing things I am not proud of.  The other day I was cleaning, and saw a mini peanutbutter cup on the floor.  I can't even tell you when my husband was eating those, it was probably weeks ago.  I seriously stood there and considered eating it for several seconds.  I didn't, but I seriously considered it.

Then tonight, I wanted my usual bedtime snack of Cap n' Crunch cereal (which by the way I stood in the grocery aisle for a good 5 minutes trying to find it).  We are out of milk, but I remebered we have some half 'n half in the fridge.  Not ideal, but it would do....except it expired at the end of January, but I still considered using it since it was never opened.  Ugh, what it happening to me?

Then I was dying for that sushi we had a couple of weeks ago.  It was awesome sushi, but even outside of the sushi category, it was seriously one of the best foods I've ever had in my life.  It was a coconut shrimp roll or something like that, plus it had all these different sauces on it and it was sooooo good.  I'm dying for some more, but that restaurant was like 30 minutes away and we really can 't afford to go there for dinner again.  I spent about 15 minutes scouring menus for more local places to see if they had anything like it but nope.  I want it so bad :(

I found out today we're having a "food on a stick" potluck in a few weeks at work.  I think I'm going to make sesame chicken on a stick, but I was browsing pinterest to see if I found a more appealing idea.  I had to stop looking, all of the yummy fruit, salad and meat kabobs were making me drool.  Seriously this has been the worst week for cravings...and I'm not even all that hungry at the moment, I just want everything I can't have.  We're going out for a nice big salad on Friday which is hopefully pretty low carb, so I can indulge in some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, in celebration of Kayla being half baked.  Hopefully that will satisfy some kind of craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment