Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My dad is the best!- 19 wks 5 days

I keep busting out of my winter coat....twice now the zipper has just broken open, and lately I've been leaving it unzipped because I don't want to have to try to climb out of it if it breaks again and the pull things gets stuck.

With only a month or so left of winter, I didn't want to spend money on a new coat, so my dad went to a thrift shop and got me one.  I was a little nervous how it would look, ya know, my dad trying to pick out a woman's coat and all.  Well, it's beautiful!  It's a gray wool short pea coat type....I can't button it down all the way, but doing the top two buttons keeps it closed enough, though my dad did say it's not a big deal to move the buttons over.  He even left $10 in the pocket so I can go get it dry cleaned :)  What an awesome dad I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment