Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nice day- 19 wks 4 days

I was a busy little bee today.  I've been feeling better since being on Colace, but last night the baaaaad constipation came back in full force.  Sorry this is TMI, but it's a pregnancy blog so you came in at your own risk.  So after about 30 minutes and a teeny bit of relief, I gave up and went to bed.  I really can't say what is worse, a difficult BM, or not being able to finish going, lol.  I woke up this morning feeling not so well, and was worried I would deal with feeling like crap all day, pun intended, or would have the very unpleasant task of trying to poop at work and it not going well.

 Plus, in the past I've spotted after a difficult BM and if that were to happen today, which it did not thankfully, I didn't want to be at work.  So after I called in I went back to bed until about 10:30.  Ryan woke me up and asked if I wanted McDonalds.  When he came back with it, he raised up the bed and turned on the TV so I could eat in bed and watch TV.  What a sweetie :)

After laying around for a little while and watching TV, I felt pretty energetic so I picked up the living room and kitchen a little.  My husband loves this thing called a turkey roll.  It comes in a pan with gravy, it takes forever to cook, almost three hours but it's so easy.  Literally all you do is take it out of the freezer and throw it in the oven.  I wanted leftover taco soup, so I just put the turkey roll in for him.  I wish dinner could be like that every night.

So then I put together the pack 'n play that my aunt gave me a couple years ago.  It's pretty cute....I think it will work great to put in the gym so the baby can nap or play while I work out.  That's my hope anyway.  It will also be great to take whenever we travel or go up north or something.  It's very easy to set up and take down.  So while I was in the nursery I decided to finish cleaning out the shelves in the closet.  So that's done, now I just have to find a home for some random stuff like throw pillows, an old set of golf clubs and stuffed animals.  Once I get all that cleaned out, I can vacuum and shampoo the carpet.  I am hoping once all that is done, Ryan will get started on drywalling the closet, installing the doors and painting.  I think we are going this weekend to get the stuff.

So it was a great day, very relaxing but I got a lot done at the same time.  I'm waiting to see how long it will take before I find a cat in the pack 'n play.  I'm guessing sometime in the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment