Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wild child- 34 wks

Boo was a little crazy at my NST the other day.  She was actually kicking and moving around too much and they had a hard time establishing a baseline for her heartrate, so they had difficulties knowing whether it was excelerating as it should with movement.  So after being hooked up to the monitors for like 45 minutes, I got a surprise ultrasound.  The doctor was a little concerned that maybe her fluid was low, but it was fine, and everything looked good.  I guess she just felt like dancing.

So since we just received a TON of pink stuff, I decided to take advantage of the ultrasound and ask if she was still a girl....yep, nothing has grown in the last 16 weeks, haha.  My tech sounded very confident in her answer back at the anatomy scan, but before we start putting all the pink stuff away in her room, it makes me feel better to have that second look.  She also said she has a lot of hair, which is what the tech at the 3D ultrasound said too.  Gah, I can't wait to see her.

We got our jogger and infant car seat last night.  The car seat does fit in the other stroller we got so that's good.  But we registered for the wrong bases so we'll have to return the one my inlaws got us and get the right one, plus two more.

Her going home outfit came today.  Actually it's one of many, I know I definitely want pictures taken in it, but I am not sure if she'll actually go home in it or not.  It depends on the weather that day since it's short sleeve and she'll need a pair of pants to go over it.  My MIL told me the other day that she ordered a newborn sized tutu for her.  How freaking adorable would it look with a pink tutu?


No comments:

Post a Comment