Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Come on AF

I think it's on its way, yay I'm so happy.  Today is day six since I took my last provera pill.  I've been crampy off and on all week so I was thinking it would have started by now.  I was even getting a little worried, but today I have been the crampiest I have been all week, and my cramps are pretty severe right now, and in addition to them it feels like my lower half is in a vise grip.

It's pretty much to the point that when I go to the bathroom next I will be changing from the panty liner to a pad because I feel that strongly that it will start soon.  I can't believe how happy I am to be maybe getting a period.  I just wish it meant for sure that I will O soon.  I just got news that my position at work is going to be moved to our next door department and I am getting a new boss.  How ironic will that be if I just move over there and then I end up knocked up and have to tell my new boss....um ok you just got me but now I'll be leaving for maternity soon.  Sucks for her, but hopefully it will play out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment