Thursday, May 24, 2012

last day

I took my last provera pill today, come on period!!  I've been pretty crampy for the last couple of days so I am hoping CD1 is not far away.  Doctor said within 72 hours of taking the last pill, but I have heard it could take up to 7 days.  Please let me get it soon, I don't want to wait any longer and I certainly don't want cramps for longer than I need to have them.

It will be so weird to have a period again....at least I've saved money on tampons these last few months.  My diet has not been going well this week....I didn't do terrible last week but I could have done better as I gained half a pound....I don't think I'll even bother weighing in this week, I would be crushed to see a big gain.  I'll just skip it this week, and kick ass next week so I can hopefully see a loss.  My grandpa has been in the hospital since last Friday so between being upset about that and just being short on time from going to see him, I've had a really hard time sticking to my diet.

Which is really frustrating because like I've said, if I could just lose 20 pounds, my period should come back on its own.  I worry so much about provera giving me my period and then getting stuck in a long cycle again, but if I could just lose the weight that might not be an issue.  But the beauty of screwing up is that you can always start again.  Eat well this weekend, work out and drink plenty of water and I should be able to get back on track.

Right now I am only working out four days a week, Sunday, Tues, Thurs, and Saturday.  The weekends aren't bad since I have more time and I'm not as tired, and I can go on a nice long bike ride which I usually enjoy and doesn't really feel like a work out.  But it's my weekday work outs that suck....I actually did get up Tuesday and work out, that was rough.  I got up, brushed my teeth, put in my contacts, got dressed and I was tying my shoes and I was STILL fighting with myself to not go back to bed.  I think the only thing that kept me from doing so was right that minute was Ryan woke up so going back to bed was less of a temptation since he was awake.

I took my grandma to the hospital and got home kind of late and didn't feel like cooking we got Jimmy Johns for dinner.  I should have worked out today, but I decided I already blew this week so bad, I might as well take it easy for the rest of the week....between my grandpa being sick, my period coming....this just isn't the week to be a hero and try to do everything right.

But tennis starts in one month and it's two nights a week, so that will take care of my weekday works outs and it's not hard at all to get myself to go to tennis.  I love playing and I get to see all my friends that I haven't seen since last summer and my coach is awesome.  So once that starts I only have to worry about my weekend work out.  The only problem is tennis doesn't burn a lot....I mean we do somedays, but sometimes it's more of a social hour.  And if the class is really big you spend a lot of time waiting in line before you hit.  But that's ok, even if I only burn 100-200 calories, it's better than nothing. 

Despite my worries about not ovulating, have a feeling that our time is coming.  Like we'll get KU the first time around.  Last time I got pregnant I would have been due just a couple weeks before my best friend's son was born, and if I get KU soon I'll be due in February and that's when her youngest son was born, so maybe it's lucky.  I hate winter and I'd really rather not have a winter kid, but at this point I will take a baby anytime, anywhere....besides at least during the winter Ryan will be laid off and can be home with us more.  I think that would be good for him for the three of us to bond and he can really learn how to take care of him/her.  I just pray really really hard that I get KU again before August 10th which would have been my original EDD, that will be way too hard to go through the entire month of August without being pregnant again, knowing my little one should be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment