Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm Free! 39 weeks

This is how I feel today:

 


Today was my last day of work, I am officially free until June!  Yesterday was pretty good, I wasn't very sleepy and my brother and SIL came to pick me up to have lunch, so it was nice to get away from my desk for a bit.  But today was very long and I dozed off a few times.  Oddly enough though, I did more work this week than I have in quite a while.  I would have thought I would slack big time.  I am so glad they messed up my paperwork and put today as my last day.  I cannot even fathom going in tomorrow.

Everytime I get up and walk my crotch hurts so bad.  Once I'm walking it gets better, but those initial few steps are terrible.  I'm so happy I get to be at home now and be comfortable until Tuesday.  Tomorrow is my last NST and I'm going to try to have lunch with my dad before he goes to his physical therapy appointment.  Then I guess just back home to relax.  If tickets are still available we might try to catch a comedy show tomorrow night.  I was going to buy them in advance, but I didn't want to waste the money and then be told at my appointment tomorrow that they're inducing now.

I'm trying to spend time with people this last week before Boo comes, because I know I'll be very tired and conversations will be hard to carry on once she's here.  Monday we had my inlaws over for dinner, and we just ordered pizza.  Normally we cook but it was nice to just relax and visit with them until the pizza arrived.  Had lunch with my brother and SIL, tomorrow is lunch with my dad, and Saturday I plan to go to my best friend's house for a little bit.  Sunday Ryan has a 5K, and we normally go out to breakfast afterwards.

Monday I'm having the carseat inspected and we need to order Kayla's cake, so maybe I can talk my husband into going shopping for her new stuffed animal for the year as well.  So it sounds nice to have a little something planned each day, but to still have plenty of time to relax too and then Tuesday is the big day!  Yikes!  Since my meltdown the other day, I'm feeling better about it all.  I realized every new parent has these worries, and mine are amplified since losing Kayla.  But I really cannot wait to meet her.  My friend and pregnancy buddy had her rainbow the other day, he's so adorable.  I'm kind of glad she went first because seeing him is making me really excited to meet Boo.

So to end what is likely my last entry as a pregnant woman, here is my very last belly pic!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment