Thursday, January 9, 2014

3D Sucess- 30 wks

She cooperated last night, thank goodness, because I did not want to drive all the way out there who knows how many more times, especially in this weather.  It was a lot of fun, my stepmom was going to go but she had an early day today and couldn't be out that late.  So I asked my future SIL if she wanted to go.  It was nice to have the company on the icy drive, but I also knew she'd be really excited to go, so it worked out well.  So we met my MIL and FIL there.  I had a pop with dinner, and a candy bar on the way there.  I probably once again trashed my diet, but at least this time was worth it.

I never really talked a out the experience last time....the place was really nice, it was a large dimly lit room, kind of resembled a bedroom.  There was an actual bed for me to lay on, and a leather couch and leather recliner for guests and on the wall in front of us was a big flat screen TV to watch the ultrasound on.  I was happy with the set up; even though it's just my tummy, I am not one to ever show off my tummy, pregnant or not, so I was a little unsure if it would be a little uncomfortable with anyone but my husband, and namely my FIL.  I pictured everyone standing around me, watching the screen, but the way the seats are arranged, they would have had to purposefully sit and stare at me to really see me during, which obviously no one did.

So Boo was much more cooperative this time, though she is breech again, lol.  I'm assuming she flips multiples times.  I'm not too worried at this point, she still had 5-6 weeks before I'll start worrying about her position, and honestly the L & D nurse said she has up until the day of delivery to flip.  She said she's seen women scheduled for C sections because the baby is breech, only to come in and the baby is head down and ready for a vaginal birth.

So we got like a 20-25 minute session, she would do the 2D until she got a good angle and then switch to 3D...it was a lot of fun watching her squirm around and like usual, she kept putting her hands and feet up by her face.  We got some good pics, not super clear, but I'm happy with them.  I think she's adorable, you can tell she's mostly asleep and she looks so peaceful.  It's so hard to tell from U/S, but just from looking at that I'd say she looks a little like Kayla.

She been using my bladder as a drum set for a while now; I don't know what she did last night, but I thought I was going to pee my pants, and see a foot coming out of me at the same time.  It would be nice if she never did that again.

So without further ado, here is my precious baby girl.  Oh, and do add in some fun facts, I am officially down to just 9 weeks and 1 day left of work.  So excited!  And of course, I'm in the 30's now, another milestone!




No comments:

Post a Comment