Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lullabye

My husband and I are getting our memorial tattoos right now.  Well mine is done, it took only 10 or 15 minutes so now I am waiting for Ryan to get done.  Ill post pics when they look less angry.

But anyway I was thinking about when we went on the hospital tour.  Ryan was telling me about this other hospital nearby that plays a lullabye over the loudspeaker of the entire hospital everytime a baby is born and I rembered thinking how beautiful that is and I wished our hospital did that.

Now I cant even begin to say how thankful I am that they dont do this.  Because I apparently like to cause myself pain, I checked the baby gallery and saw that 8 other babies were born that same day.  If I had to hear a fucking lullabye 8 times throughout that day, basically rubbing it in my face that those babies were healthy and their families were celebrating I think I would have broken into million pieces each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment