Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2nd picture- 8 wks 1 day





I can't believe how much baby B has grown in just two weeks.  Compared to the first picture he/she is so much bigger.  This picture is kind of hard to make out the shape though....I think if you turn it upside down, it kind of looks like a rubber duckie with a rider.  I was kind of hoping for a better picture since this is the one we'll be giving my SIL and BIL in their frames to announce, but it's healthy, I'll take it.

So I told my best friend about the new OB I'll be going to and she said her OB was in the hospital too so she asked the names.  Turns out on of the women was the one that delivered her first!  I'm so excited...I was a little nervous about going to a new office, but now I am so excited to possibly get her old doc since she loved her.

I really need to wrap presents, but since cooking dinner I am whipped.  I was just lectured about overdoing it, so I had better go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment