Monday, December 3, 2012

6 weeks

It's the only good thing about Monday's, I get to graduate to a new week!  Today hasn't been a good pregnancy day.  I woke up this morning at 4am to pee and when I came back to bed I had a really intense cramp.  It scared the hell out of me.  Now that I am awake and coherent, yes it was a bad cramp, but I think it partly had to do with how bad I had to pee, and I do tend to get more intense cramps when I get up from sitting or laying down for a while, and being that I was half asleep it probably scared me more than it otherwise would.

So then I get to work and I'm just having a major case of the Monday's.  I went from cold to hot, back to cold, back to hot....I was really hungry but I felt a little nauseas.  I am guessing when morning sickness really hits I'll laugh at what I had this morning, but it made me feel icky nonetheless.  Everyone was getting on my nerves, and I was really tired.  I just wanted to go home and crawl back into bed.  Feeling this way on Monday's is not uncommon for me, so I think it was just the usual crap, plus pregnancy crap added to it.

Tomorrow is my first ultrasound.  I am excited, but also very nervous.  I am used to getting my betas done every 4 days and having my fears eased with good numbers, so going 9 days without confirmation has been a little rough.  I wish my husband could go with me but he has to work and they're real jerks about giving him time off.  I'll be ok....I just can't wait to hear them say the baby looks great, the heartbeat it strong and it's measuring at 6 weeks 1 day.  Well it could be 6 weeks....I ovulated that Monday so if we conceived that same day I'll be 6 weeks 1 day, but if it wasn't until the next day I'll be 6 weeks.  I know it's silly and just an estimate, but I like our EDD of July 29th and I like moving up a new week on Monday's.  We shall see.

I'm so happy Monday's are easy dinner night.  All I have to do when I get home is vacuum real quick, load the dishwasher, throw some noodles on to boil and then curl up in my pj's.  Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.  I can sleep in about an hour tomorrow since my appt isn't until 9:15 but I'll probably be too nervous/excited to sleep in.

2 comments:

  1. Mondays suck! I'm so happy your appointment is tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KK! I wrote an entry today, everything went great! How are things with you?

    ReplyDelete