Monday, December 17, 2012

Stress again- 8 wks

I really don't want to rush through my pregnancy, but I just really can't wait to get to second tri.  The freak outs and pgal brain are really getting to me.  I did quite a bit on Saturday, though not that much to call it overdoing it, but maybe I did, who knows.  I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, did several loads of laundry and went and got lunch.  I had a few more errands to run but got tired so I napped, and then I wrapped a few presents.

In late afternoon I started to get crampy....it wasn't horrible cramps, they were much like the ones I got in the first couple weeks, but it was concerning me that they were back to noticeable uncomfortable cramps since they had really mellowed out the last two weeks or so.  So I was back to doing the constant "paranoid check" to make sure there wasn't any spotting.  And of course on one of them, two small dots of light pink blood.....I freaked out a little but not too much.  I immediately told my husband and then laid in bed with my feet up.  So I was in bed from 9:30 Saturday night until about 10am Sunday.

I didn't bother calling the doctor because the last time when I thought I was spotting, they said just to take it easy and rest and it's probably nothing, so I just took the same advice.  When I first saw the spotting there was nothing in the toilet, and there was only a tiny thread of blood on the toilet paper.  As soon as I got into bed I put in my preogesterone for the night, and I use the presseed applicators so I can get them in deeper, and there was zero blood on the applicator, so I took that as a good sign.

Since Saturday night I have not had any more spotting, but the cramps still come and go, but like I said they're not awful, just more intense than they had been recently.  I am pretty sure everything is ok....maybe I just overdid it Saturday and it irritated the cervix and caused a smidge of bleeding.  I am also wondering if maybe after a couple week break, I am going through another growth spurt that is causing my uterus to stretch and cramp again.  I just hate that I am back to being scared everytime I go to the bathroom....I was getting so much better and now I'm back at square one. 

I'm just so glad my second ultrasound is tomorrow, so I don't have to wait long to get confirmation that everything is alright.  However now I am even more nervous for it than I would be.  But at least Ryan can go with me. 

Ugh, I just can't wait for 9:15 to get here tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment