Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cold feet?

My temp dropped this morning, so no CHs :(  I am so irritated, I was really excited to wake up this morning and see Chs.

I know I sound like a complete newb, but I am still convinced that I did O.  I know I've only got two other instances to compare it to, but just like the last times my surge lasted about two days, just like last time I had O pains (I can't remember if I felt them with my first BFP) and just like last time my temp spiked the day after.  But no matter what I do with dummy temps, it won't give me CHs for CD18 or 19.

My only thought is, the last few nights we didn't have the fan on, or when we did have it on it wasn't blowing right on us.  Last night I had the fan mostly on me, and I even remember pulling the blankets on at some point early this morning because my feet and legs felt like ice.  Maybe this could have given me an inaccurate lower temp?

I know it's a waiting game, I'll either get a BFP or my period next week, or I won't because I didn't O.  I guess I'll go back to testing with OPKs in case I didn't O and I surge again.  Blah, I knew this was going too well.

I'm also fighting with the cemetery about the grave stone.  After we finally got our proof and made the changes, another three weeks went by with no word.  So I called yesterday, so the lady called the manufacturer and said she had the proof so she emailed it to me.  It was the same damn proof as the original, they made no changes to it!  So she's submitting it once again.  I don't understand what the problem is.  It's been over 8 weeks since we ordered it.  According to their original timeline it should be in the ground by now, but instead we don't even have the correct proof yet.

I really really want it done by the time we have the balloon release on my due date.  I'm going to have to have my husband call and crack some heads.  He's really pissed off about it.  I usually handle these types of calls, but he's really mad and he doesn't take any crap when it comes to his baby girl.

Here is the link to my chart if anyone feels like taking a look.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355234

1 comment:

  1. My best guess is that you haven't really ovulated yet, just had a surge. Like you said, it is possible to have multiple surges within one cycle. I could be wrong, but the rocky temps really do make me think you haven't yet.

    That sucks about the cemetery. I hope your husband can get it taken care of quickly!

    ReplyDelete