Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hmm, maybe

I am bored today, some of our reports are delayed so there isn't much work to do, so I decided to play around with my chart.  My temp went up a little today, but not much....but if I put in dummy temps through Monday, and if they go up some and stay up, FF will give my CHs back for CD18 which is when I think I Od. 

I'm trying not to get too excited, I still have four more days of temps to get through but I was very confident that I did O.  It's looking like that one temp dip is what is throwing it all off.  I have to remind myself that it's about the overall pattern, not one individual temp.  Regardless, I still plan to test on Tuesday, which may be 9DPO, or it could just be some random day if I didn't O.  I don't have super high hopes that I am pregnant....I am not sure why.  The last two times I was quite certain I was, so it's like I was thinking when I get the BFP, not if.  This time I am not as confident.  I have no idea if my feelings were indeed accurate, or it was just a coincidence.  Then again, I think I would be more hopeful if I know for sure that I did O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment