Wednesday, November 6, 2013

So tired- 20 wks 6 days

Today blows.  I have been soooo tired all day, like head bobbing and almost hitting my desk tired.  I struggled all through the morning to stay awake and get some work done, but I've been wildly unproductive all day.  It's also freezing in my office, which is odd because I am usually burning up so the cold just makes me even more want to curl up someplace warm and sleep.

So at 10 minutes to 12 I scarfed my lunch down and went out to my car to sleep.  I can normally sleep in my car pretty well, but today I have a low bun in, so I couldn't find a comfortable position for my head.  When I first got in the car I was freezing so I blasted the heat (it's cold and rainy out too) but after about 15 minutes I was dying.  I guess I feel a little rested, I don't know, we'll see when I try doing some work.

I was doing the head bob thing last night too while I was on my computer at home.  Second tri is so weird....you're not dead tired all the time like first tri, but days like today just hit you out of nowhere.  MH got up for work this morning but then came back to bed, saying he got a text saying no work today.  I wanted to cry.  It doesn't happen for him a lot, but it does happen.  I would kill for a no work day, but that will never happen at my work.  Even if there is a huge snowstorm, we're told to use our own judgement and use a vacation day if we need to, but we're still open.

I can't tell you how many times I've prayed for a pipe to burst or the heat to break....nothing major that will cause a huge headache, just something to get us out of work for one day.  I have to go to the hospital today to pick up my syringes so I think I'll reward myself with my favorite dinner.  I haven't cooked, like seriously cooked in weeks....possibly over a month.  Getting take out just sounds so much more appealing these days.

No real point to this entry, I'm just putting off doing work because I'm afraid I'll fall asleep again.  Boo was kicking a lot last night, I could even see them and I thought maybe I could feel a couple from the outside.  I'm not sure though, when you can feel them inside it's hard to say if you're really feeling them outside....but it shouldn't be too much longer till Ryan can feel them, I can't wait for that.  He never got to with Kayla; he never even got to see her kicks because the little stinker would stop doing it everytime he would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment