Thursday, November 28, 2013

V Day!-24 wks

It's V day!  I'm so happy to be here, another milestone crossed off.  I also find it so fitting that it's Thanksgiving Day, because we have so much to be thankful for.  I am so thankful for this little miracle growing inside me, and I smile every time I feel her kick.  I am so thankful for our amazing family and friends, without them I don't know what I would do.  I am thankful for our beautiful home and my amazing husband, who is spending his Thanksgiving morning working so people don't fall on their asses being gluttonous and greedy while shopping on Thanksgiving day....errrr, yeah.

It's been a hard year, but I am so thankful for having had Kayla.  Losing her was one of the biggest heartaches of my life, but she was also one of the brightest spots in my life, and I am so thankful to her for making me a mother.  I hope her and everyone we love in Heaven is having a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  I sometimes get angry at how my life has gone, throwing me more sadness than I think is fair, but it's all given me more joy and love than sad times.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  And for your viewing pleasure, the stuffed turkey....I mean me:


2 comments:

  1. You look great! Congrats on reaching viability! I'm less than a week ahead of you, and it was such a relief. Now to the next milestone...

    ReplyDelete