Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cuteness of the day- 16 wks 1 day

My brother text me today and said "How pregnant are you now?  In other words, how much longer do I have to wait for your baby"?  Awww, he's so excited to be an uncle.  He also freaked out when I told him about the GD.  I feel bad, maybe I shouldn't have told him, I know he is a worrier.  However he would find out eventually, either my dad or husband would say something, or he'd see me checking my blood sugar.

I went shopping today for my friend's son's first birthday.  I got him two outfits and two books.  When my husband saw the bag, he was like ooooh, what's this, baby clothes?  He sounded all excited.  Then he looked sad when I said they were for Nolan.  I never pegged my husband as one to get all excited to see baby clothes, it was really cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment