Sunday, February 10, 2013

Funny story- 16 wks 2 days

As one of our registries, we are likely using myregistry.com.  So I have the button "Add to my registry" on my toolbar and anytime I find something I want, I just click the button and it add it to our registry, like how you pin something to pinterest.

So my husband and brother and I were talking about the 50 Shades movie and I was telling them the people that are rumored to be in the running for Christian.  I was saying how I would loooove for it to be Ryan Gosling, especially based on how he acted in Crazy Stupid Love.  He was very controlled, a little bossy and very clean cut and tailored all the time, so I think he would make a perfect Christian, but I wondered if he is a little too old.  He is a year younger than me, so that would make him (don't do the math of how old I am) 6 years older than how old Christian is supposed to be.  So I IMDB'd him make sure I was right on his age.

Since Ryan (my husband, not Gosling unfortunately) was sitting right next to me, I intended to go to our registry page to show him the furniture that I love.  Instead I accidentally clicked the "add to my registry" button, and it asked if I wanted to add Ryan Gosling to my registry.  I am not quite sure where we would put him in the nursery, but yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment