Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's a..........- 18 wks 4 days

Girl!  I'm so excited, and so surprised since I had such a strong feeling it was a boy, but we couldn't be happier about our little baby girl.  She is perfectly healthy head to toe, everything looks great.  I was still so nervous this morning, despite listening to the heartbeat last night and feeling a few tiny kicks in the waiting room.  She was quite wiggly but the tech was great and got all the measurements she needed in under ten minutes.

She gave us a disk with the pictures on it, I can't wait to get home and look at it since my husband took it home with him.  But I am quite sure she got some very nice pictures, including a thumb sucking one.  She kept putting her hands on the side of her face, and the tech got some cute feet pics too.  The doctor is very happy with my weight and she said my sugar levels have been great and that I should be very proud of myself.

It looks like our plans are skewed for the night, we were going to take the cupcakes around to our family so they can find out the sex, but with the snow storm coming it it's looking like my husband will have to work.  But hopefully we can do it tomorrow, and I am just so happy and feeling so blessed that we have a healthy baby.  I did call my dad and tell him, I know he doesn't really care if he finds out via cupcake or not, him and his girlfriend were very happy, and I also called my best friend and I told everyone at work.  I can't believe in less than 22 weeks, our little Kayla Kathryn will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment