Friday, December 6, 2013

Classes- 25 wks 1 day

I'm sick again...it's actually not too bad, I'm mostly just mildly conjested with the occasional runny nose.  Everyone is hacking at work, so I'm praying this doesn't turn into whatever they all have.  My biggest complaint though is that it's keeping me from sleeping.  The last two nights it's taken me forever to fall asleep and then I toss and turn all night.  I am really hoping it's from the cold anyway....everyone on my March board says how much trouble they're having sleeping, and quite honesty I never sleep better than when I'm pregnant.

Yeah I occasionally get woken up by round ligament pain or just the discomfort of having to roll over without actually rolling on my tummy, and getting up between 3 and 5 to pee...but other than that, I am often asleep within a minute or two of laying down, which almost never happens ordinarily, and I just sleep really well through out the night.  So if this recent development of not sleeping well isn't just due to my cold, and my amazing pregnancy sleep is over, I just may cry.  I know many sleepless nights await me, so I really want to sleep well for the next three months.

Ryan and I are taking some baby classes next week.  Well, I'm taking two, but I gave him permission to only do one.  The infant care class is already three hours Wednesday night, so I let him off the hook for the two hour nursing class the next night.  It would be nice if he came to both, but I really don't forsee a lot of men being at the nursing one and it would likely be very uncomfortable for him.  I'm pretty excited for the classes, I hope they're as useful as I anticipate them to be.  I'm curious to ask the teacher a question that has been nagging me.  After Kayla was born my milk never came in, and I always just assumed it was because it was so early.  But I've since heard from plenty of loss moms whose milk came in with deliveries even earlier than mine. 

It could still be hit and miss with delivery that early I guess, but I can't help but be a little concerned that it means I will have issue with supply this time too.  But we'll see what my teacher says.  I was laying here watching TV and Boo was kicking pretty hard, making my stomach jump, so I tried recording it so I could show Ryan.  She never does it when he's around.  So she must have known I was taping it to show daddy because she wouldn't do it while I was recording.  I would give up and a minute later she would kick.  Only 25 weeks in the womb and she's already a little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment