Monday, November 12, 2012

7.3

That's what my progesterone level was at, so I definitely ovulated!  I was 99.99% sure that I did, but it's nice to have the bloodwork as confirmation.  So now I just have to make it through the next 5 days until I can test.  I am trying to keep the attitude that even if it's a BFN, I'll be really excited that I just Od and this hopefully means I will again next month.  But damn I really want my BFP.

The phantom symptoms are in full force now.  On Saturday I didn't have much of an appetite at all, I barely  had anything to eat all day until dinner and even then I wasn't that hungry.  Now today I want to eat everything in sight, so of course I'm like hmm, what does that mean?  The cramps have been on and off.  It's like one day they are so mild I really have to concentrate to even figure out if I am feeling them, but other days like yesterday they are definitely noticeable.  In fact yesterday they were strong enough to make me wonder if I would start bleeding, but at 6DPO it was way too early for that.

I don't know what the cramps mean....when I am feeling them they make me nervous.  I had cramps for the entire week leading up to my BFP and then in the day or two after they got really bad until I miscarried.  So of course any cramping along with my next BFP is going to freak me out.  But I also worry when I don't feel them, because I am hoping the cramps mean my little one is getting ready to snuggle down for a nice 9 month nap.  I guess we'll see on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment