Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy busy

I'm really tired right now, I was on the run all day.  I left for my bloodwork at 8:30am, then I had a few errands, then I went to the gym, then I cleaned the living room from top to bottom.  So I am debating on whether I want to seduce him soon so I can go to bed and stay asleep until t's time to get up....or have sex whenever he comes to bed again, or just do it in the morning.  Eh we'll see.  I'm hoping MH is ok with doing it every day for the next few days.  As of 6pm tonight I was still getting positives....I think I'll take another one soon.  Yes, I have an addiction.

I've always known for a while now that I tend to not see myself with older children.  It's like I somehow think my future kids will just be babies forever.  Last weekend my FIL brought over a twin bed that I said we would take since they were getting rid of it.  Our guest bedroom currently consists of our old mattress on the floor, so I said I'd take it since it would be nice to offer any guests a real bed.  But I don't know what I was thinking, I'm hoping the guest bedroom will ne a nursery very soon, so we have no use for this bed.

I was just about to send my friend a text, asking if she would like it for her son when he is ready for a bed...which will be a while, he is only 8.5 months old, but still they could store it somewhere until they need it.  But then it dawned on me...um, our future kids won't be in cribs forever, they'll need a twin bed someday.  The crib I have picked out so far converts into a day bed and then converts into the head and footboard for a bed, but ideally we would get our first kid a different bed so we could reuse the crib for a second kid.  So yeah, we'll keep the bed, it doesn't take up that much room in the basement, I just find it funny that it took so long for me to realize we could actually use it someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment