Friday, November 2, 2012

Crikey!

I didn't feel well today, in addition to the cramps I've been feeling all week, I felt extra 'specially weird today.  My back was achey, a different ache than my backpain usually is....I don't know how to describe it.  I guess if you think of aches from damp weather that is kind of what it felt like.  I was also having strange pain in the pelvic region...it wasn't localized like what I thought O pain would feel like, but it felt more like when you have waited way way way too long to go pee and your bladder is about to burst (ew, I hope it's not independent of everything else and that I have a bladder infection or something, lol).

So as I was leaving work, I made a mental note to take an OPK sometime tonight.  Just a little bit ago I had to pee and the last minute I remembered the OPK.  Usually I take them with anticipation, hoping and praying they're positive, but this time it was kind of just running through the motions.  After a minute or so when the pink was still running over the test, I glanced over and holy shit, the two lines looked pretty damn equal.  I still had about 3 minutes to go but I was thinking this has got to be positive.  Before the time was even up I dipped a digi....those little fuckers take forevvvvver to process.

At that point I knew the wondfo was positive, but I had never seen a positive on the digi before, so I was a little worried that I wouldn't get one.  Finally after an eternity, a big happy :) popped up.  Holy shit, you would have thought I was already pregnant.  My heart was pounding and I ran downstairs waiving the digi around. 

Ugh, I really hope I am not catching the very tail end of the surge.  So far this is screaming of deja vu.....last year when I got pregnant, it was because I just decided out of the blue to take an OPK and it was positive.  If this continues to follow suit of last years events, I just hope it doesn't end the same way....but blah blah blah, I'm getting way ahead of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment