Sunday, October 16, 2016

Capture your grief, day 16

16. FULL MOON RETREAT | We are now half way through our Capture Your Grief experience so I wanted to take some time to retreat a little and give everyone some rest from all the thoughts and feels. This evening there is going to be a beautiful full moon rising. Google the time that it rises in your city and take some quiet time out to watch it. Share a photo of the moon rising in your part of the world and make sure you share where you watch it from. Today take regular moments out to stop what you are doing and turn your attention to your breathing. Place one hand over your belly and the other over your heart. Close your eyes, breathe deeply as you feel your own heartbeat. I will be hosting a live guided meditation on facebook and everyone is welcome to join in. I will post the time of the meditation closer to the day.


I just now read tonight's topic, so I didn't get a chance to get out and see the moon.  But oddly enough I did take a picture of it last night, because my husband came home and told me how beautiful the moon looked.  So here is the picture I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment