Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I am glutton for punishment

So I tested this morning with an FRER...it looked negative, but if I tilted it, shined my cell phone light on it and talked nice to it, I thought there could maaaaaybe be a line.  So of course like any sane person would do, I wasted a digi.  I cursed myself the entire time because I knew it would be negative.  If an FRER is neg, or most likely neg there is no way a digi would be anything but.

When "pregnant" popped up, I said "what"?!  I could not believe my eyes.  I kept looking at it to make sure the word was still there.  It bugged me though that I could get a positive digi on only 9DPO but not an FRER.  I was skeptical, but still excited.  My excitement waned though when I tested again at lunch and both the digi and FRER were negative.

I don't know, it's possible it's just too early and need FMU to get a positive, but I'm feel very let down.  I'll test again in the morning, but right now I'm thinking the positive digi was a fluke.  So we'll see tomorrow morning I guess.  I also checked a third dollar tree but they didn't have any tests either.  I am thinking they don't carry them anymore.  So I went to the drugstore but all of their store brands were blue dye, so I got another box of FRER.  I had sticker shock at the register, $15!  They're like 8 something at Target.  If tomorrow's are negative I'll try Family Dollar, I don't know if they have tests but it's worth a check.  Ah TTC, you never fail to cause me stress.

1 comment: