Monday, June 3, 2013

So I'm an idiot

My original plan was to test on 9DPO, which is tomorrow.  That's super early, but possible of course.  So for whatever reason, I decided to take a test last night at 7DPO.  How ridiculous....and even more ridiculous I tested again this morning.  I even used the flashlight app on my phone to shine on it, desperate to find a line.  See this is why I don't order wondfos anymore.  I clearly cannot be trusted with 20+ HPTs.

So today after work I went to the Dollar Tree to get some more since I wasted all of the ones I had.  Sold out.  Great.  So I figured while I was there I would get some cleaning stuff and chip clips.  I got stuck behind this lady that apparently does her entire grocery shopping there, and another register opened and took the next customer, which was the couple in front of me.  I kind of zoned out, and then realized everyone behind me went to the new register including some new people, and I was still standing there behind of Miss 100 items and more.

All the while it never dawns on me that since I planned on hitting the other Dollar Tree on my way home, I could get this stuff there and be in a hopefully quicker line.  So I get to the other store, and they don't have any either.  Are you kidding me?  So I still plan on testing tomorrow since that was my original plan, but I'll have to use one of my FRERs.  But if that's negative, I'll wait a few days since I don't want to waste all of my pricey ones.  Or maybe I'll try yet another Dollar Tree tomorrow.....hopefully there are not as many people POAS in the next city over.

No comments:

Post a Comment