Saturday, June 29, 2013

Oh BBT

Why must you toy with me?  I had a temperature spike on Thursday morning, pretty much indicating I Od on Wednesday which is when I think I did.  However the next day my temp dropped some.  It was ok, if they went back up I would get CHs today confirming O on Wednesday.  But they didn't.  On Friday they dropped a little, and today they dropped a little more.  What the hell?  So I played around with every dummy temp I could possibly think of, but nothing will give me CHs.

I went through this last month too, I had a spike when I thought I Od but then because of one erroneous dip I didn't get CHs until like 5 days later.  But it's bugging me that no matter what I do I can't get CHs with dummy temps this time.  I know I just have to wait it out and see what happens.  No matter what my chart says or doesn't say, I will know soon enough next week I guess.  I will either get a BFP or my period, and if neither of those show, then I guess I didn't O at all.  I took an OPK this morning just in case and the test line was very light.  I guess I had better start doing one a day just in case that last surge was a fake out and I have still yet to O.  I thought about going to the doctor for a progesterone draw, but aside from giving me an answer sooner than later, it's not really worth the money.  It's won't make me O, and in less than a week I'll know.  Continuing to temp and use OPKs should hopefully catch another surge if there is one (if I haven't already had another) in order to get it on again.

I did a chart overlay with last months chart, and it looks very similar.  I had a drop, and then the temps climbed again.  The spike that indicated O is almost identical to this month.  So hopefully my temps just got jacked up somehow and I did O....and will be pregnant.  I do have to wonder if my bite guard has made a difference.  Some nights I wear it, some nights I don't and some nights I start off wearing it and take it out at some point in the night.  So hopefully that is to blame for my wonky temps.  The bite guard definitely seems to be helping my jaw, so if I am still here next month, I'll have to be more consistent with wearing it and see if I can see a clearer pattern in my temps.  The last 7 temps in purple (for this month) are dummy temps.  Below is a link to my chart if anyone wants to see it without the overlay.





<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355234">My Ovulation Chart</a>

 








No comments:

Post a Comment