Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Well crap

I guess yesterday's digi was a rare false positive.  Both digi and FRER were neg this morning.  Well, I still think I can see the faintest of lines on the FRER, but I can't always see it, so that leads me to believe I just have line eyes.  I've come to accept it if I am not pregnant.  It's only our first cycle trying again.

So I called off work today because I upped my Metformin to 1000mgs/day and I am so sick.  I just dealt with it yesterday but I couldn't take another day at work like this.  Which sucks since I have no sick time, so I have to take an unpaid day.  My 8th anniversary at this company is coming up in a few weeks, and I have NEVER taken an unpaid day off, so that's kind of indicative of how bad I feel.  If I was just having a "I don't want to go to work today" day, there is no way I would stay home and have to take an unpaid day.

I've dealt with the side effects of upping metformin before, but it's never been this bad.  So I don't know, maybe it's a combo of the meds, plus just being sick.  Hopefully I don't have this problem again when I up it to 1500mg because I am NOT taking another unpaid day.  Well, if I have to be sick, I'm going to at least enjoy the perk of going back to bed.


Edit:  And, I'm spotting today.  Blah.  I'm surprisingly ok with it though.....not happy, but I accept it.  I guess a little more time before another pregnancy isn't really that horrible.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry love.
    I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, hun. I was really hoping the digi was right. I hope you feel better soon. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was rooting for you hard. I am sorry you are feeling sick. hopefully your stomach settles soon.

    ReplyDelete