Monday, September 16, 2013

Coincidences- 13 wks 6 days

Kayla was born on March 24, 2013, and Boo is due on March 22, 2014.  I've kind of come to terms with that one.  It could be really cool if Boo is born on her angelversary; a nice thing to share with his or her sister. 

But today I discovered another one.  We lost Kayla at 22 weeks 2 days.  The day I will reach 22 weeks 2 days with Boo, is November 14th, which is the one year anniversary of the day we found out we were pregnant with Kayla.  I can't decide if these are good signs or freaky coincidences.  Right now I'm leaning toward being a little freaked out.

And not really a coincidence, but just to throw in another fun fact for a boring Monday afternoon....if I make it to 2014, I will have been pregnant, at least for a little bit, for parts of 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment