Friday, September 27, 2013

First movement? -15 wks 1 day

Ever since Kayla was born, I felt kicks.  In the first few weeks they felt like 22 week kicks, but over the months they've turned into twinges, flutters, and spasms.  I thought I was crazy, but I've heard from several moms who felt phantom kicks long after their kids were born.  I was worried I wouldn't know the difference between phantom kicks, and real kicks from Boo.  Of course after they get further along into more kicks instead of flutters I would know, but I wanted to catch the early flutters.

Well I was driving to work on Tuesday, so 14 weeks 5 days, and I felt something and it immediately caught my attention.  As I felt it I actually pictured a tiny foot jabbing me.  I still wasn't sure though, until yesterday I felt it twice more.  I first felt flutters with Kayla around 17-18 weeks, so it makes sense that I would feel a second around 14-15 weeks.  <3

1 comment: