Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday night project- 15 wks 2 days

Seeing as how I've already spent a small fortune in memorial items for Kayla (a candle, a christmas tree ornament, Ryan's dog tags, etc) I decided to save some money and make this project.  It was $19.99 online, and by using a frame we had wedding pictures in (we've been married almost three years, I guessssss I can part with a few less wedding pictures all over the house) and some fancy paper from Michael's, it only cost me about $2.50.

In case you can't read it, it says:
Miracle
We treasure this first glimpse of you
The amazing miracle of life is true.
So small, yet awesome in what you'll become,
Grow strong and healthy our little one.
We are here dreaming and waiting,
Wishing, preparing and anticipating.
Each day is a step closer to life anew,
Each day a touch closer to holding you.


No comments:

Post a Comment