Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Capture your Grief Day 1- 15 wks 5 days

Day 1. Sunrise I thought it would be sweet for us all to capture the beginning of this beautiful project and important month by us all getting up early to photograph the sunrise from wherever we are in the world. I know depending on where you are and what climate you are in that there may not be a sunrise, but if you can still get to a window, snap a photo of the morning
****

Ok so I cheated a little, this picture is from the morning of my cerclage as we were driving to the hospital.  I love looking at the sky in the morning, it's my one good thing on my drive to work.  But I'm usually running late and I doubt it would be good to be a hazard on the road, trying to get a picture while I drive.  This was taken Thursday September 19th at around 7:45am in Dearborn, Mi

1 comment:

  1. Considering how important the cerclage is, I think this is the perfect photo to start.

    ReplyDelete