Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Capture your Grief Day 16; 17 wks 6 days

Day 16. Release Balloons, lanterns, butterflies, doves.

This is from the balloon release we did the day after Kayla's due date.  If you've never done one, I highly suggest it.  It's so beautiful to watch the balloons drift up to Heaven.
****


 18 weeks tomorrow and I am still throwing up.  It's much less frequent now, like once every week to two weeks, rather than every few days.  But I swear it's more "violent" now.  Even after everything is up, I keep heaving.  I almost always get broken blood vessels on my face, but now it's like my face is all swollen and tight after because of all the pressure.  Afterward my face is hot and literally hurts.  Even now, it's been like an hour and my throat is still killing me and it feel like I have something stuck.  I'd rather go back to more frequent but less severe episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment