Sunday, October 27, 2013

Capture your Grief Day 27- 19 wks 3 days

Day 27. Artwork Share some artwork that reminds you of your baby/ies/child/ren or something that was created for them by you or someone else.

Not exactly artwork, but the ladies on July '13 made me this along with a bunch of condolences people signed on a web page.  I love this picture, and it makes me feel at peace.
****

We had fajitas for dinner and Boo must have loved them or hated them because she started kicking a lot right when I finished eating.  I'm loving her kicks....like I said, I love the ones that aren't like little machine gun kicks for a length of time.  I can't wait until Ryan can feel them.  Unless she is like her sister and stops as soon as he tries to feel them, lol.    I also used my doppler today for some extra reassurance and her little heart was just beating away.  I'm such a thankful mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment