Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Capture your Grief Day 23- 18 wks 6 days

Day 23. Their Name/Their Photo If you feel comfortable, share a photo of your baby/ies/child/ren who you are remembering this month. If you do not have photos, you could use an ultrasound image or something that represents them.

Here is my sweet baby girl, Kayla Kathryn.
****


 Boo was kicking up a storm last night.  I was laying down watching Tv and it went on for at least an hour or more.  Little spurts of kicks here and there.  I could even see my tummy jumping around a little.  It's like she went from very few kicks, to a kicking marathon.  Maybe she was happy that we saw her yesterday and found out she was a girl.  I've felt a few kicks today, but she must be tired, she tuckered herself out yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment