Thursday, October 17, 2013

Capture your Grief Day 17- 18 wks

Day 17. Anniversary/Birthday/Due Dates Share a photo of what you did for your baby/ies/child/rens special day. Did you hide away in bed? Did you have a cake? Did you have a party? What did you do?

As shown in yesterday's picture, our family and a couple close friends all met at the cemetery and we did a balloon release.  Afterward we went back to our house and we had a BBQ.  This was the day after my due date, on my actual due date I had to work.  I was ok, but I really wish I hadn't had to work.

Depending on when Boo is born, I am not sure we'll get to do something for Kayla's first angelversary because we could very well be in the hospital having Boo.  But as soon as we can, we'll definitely do something.  I am not sure what yet.  Maybe a balloon release just my husband and I.  But in future years I definitely want to include Boo, especially since they'll (hopefully) have close birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment