Sunday, August 4, 2013

First purchase- 7 wks 4 days






I couldn't help myself, it was too cute.  In the upper right hand corner it says, "I Love Hugs".  Oh Boo, we will give you tons and tons of hugs!.  We won't be buying anything else for quite a while, but I made a first purchase for Kayla before we were even pregnant with her (the U of M booties we buried her with) so I wanted to do the same for Boo.

So I have felt very bad this weekend....anytime I was not laying down yesterday I didn't feel well.  It was nausea, but something else, like a weird hallow ache in my stomach.  I went to my dad's for lunch and he made me my favorite, a fried bologna sandwhich and I could barely finish it, and I felt like I had ate a ten course meal.  I haven't thrown up in a week but the nausea has been off the charts.  I'm having serious meat aversions and not much sounds good aside from fruit.  Probably not the best for me to eat with my diabetes, but at this early on I think it's important to eat what I can manage, and there are worse things I can eat besides fruit.

But as bad as I may feel, the symptoms are definitely helping keep my pgal brain at bay some.  With no bleeding since that one day, and lots of nausea, I'm feeling pretty confident.  But I am sure I will be nervous for my u/s on Tuesday....the words missed miscarriage and blighted ovum keep dancing through my head.  Hopefully I can squash those on Tuesday morning.

My husband wanted to go to the race track last night but I felt like crap so he went and I stayed home on the couch.  I have been dying for a hot fudge sundae and when he got home he surprised me with one :)  Aww, so sweet!

This Wednesday I will be 8 weeks, so that means hopefully just two more weeks until we can start using the doppler....maybe.  But I will definitely be trying at 10 weeks, I am dying to be able to have that nightly assurance that things are ok.

My car is in the shop this week so I'm driving my dad's Mountaineer.  It's a bit bigger than I would like, but I'm liking the SUV.  I went grocery shopping and I love how much easier it is to fit stuff in the back rather than in my trunk, and I forsee getting a stroller in and out of the back a lot easier too.  So I think the plan will be to put my car on the market in October so we can hopefully get my Equinox in time for winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment