Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ralph- 7 wks 1 day

Ralph and I are becoming good friends lately.  It's actually been a few days since I threw up, but I've been so nauseous.  I asked Ryan if I could keep a bucket in the living room because I got tired of going back and forth to the bathroom because I thought I was going to puke.  Today I've been very nauseous; please please please don't let me throw up at work.  I went to the bathroom because I thought I was going to, and the bathroom is just off a main hallway and not far from our desks, so I worried about someone hearing me.

As I'm standing there trying to decide what's going to happen, I could hear these people standing right outside the bathroom door talking loudly, I think the one was going to come in and they got talking outside the door.  I think it's funny because they're just two people having a conversation and about to use the bathroom, but in that moment I wanted to stab them and in my head I am screaming for them to go away.  Like don't you know I have to throw up and I don't want to be heard?

The other day I spent an hour making Shepherd's Pie for dinner and it looked so good.  I sat down to eat, ate the potatoes off the top but then I was done....the ground beef and corn mixture already resembled throw up, and after that thought I couldn't eat another bite.  It just amazes me the food aversions and morning sickness this time.  I am sure by this time last time I was ravenously hungry all the time.  I would go from nothing, to so hungry it would hurt and I just couldn't get full.  But now, yeah I'm usually hungry by meal time but I am not starving and often a lot of stuff just doesn't sound good.

I keep thinking it's a boy because of how different this pregnancy is, but Kate Hudson was on Leno last night and she said the same thing.  She thought for sure her second was a girl because of how different her pregnancy was from the first, but she had another boy.  So there ya have it, my theory has been proven wrong by Kate Hudson. 

I took a nap too late last night and then couldn't sleep, so I was up until 3 am.  So when I get home I'm going to take a nap right then so I can hopefully still sleep tonight.  I'm ridiculously excited for this little plan of mine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling sick. I hope it passes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I welcome it though :) I've never been so happy to feel sick.

      Delete