Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Put the lime in the coconut- 11 wks

Boo is a lime.  It's so crazy to think in just 8 weeks time he went from a poppyseed to a lime.  That's crazy.  I can definitely feel second tri approaching, I was nauseous last night but I went from being nauseated almost everyday, to just every few days and I haven't thrown up in about 2 weeks.  The fatigue is different everyday though.  I am not as tired as I used to be everyday, but some days I feel just as tired, whereas the next day I feel great, no nodding off at work and I don't need a nap in the evening.  Though every morning I want to murder my alarm clock.

My labs came back today, my kidneys are great, I am negative for all STIs, and I am not anemic.  However my bloodsugar was high, but this is not a surprise at all.  I was already planning on doing my one hour glucose on Saturday.  I usually go to the lab closer to my house, but I think I might just go to the hospital's lab.  It's a bit of a longer drive, and I have to use a parking pass, but they have a much roomier waiting room.  For the one hour I doubt they would give me special accomodations for like the three hour, so it sounds more appealing to wait in a big waiting room, rather than be shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of strangers at the smaller one.  I'm trying to talk my husband into coming with me and we can go on a date to the hospital cafeteria.

You know you spend too much time at the hospital when you look forward going to the cafeteria.  But speaking of, once my cerclage is done I am excited about getting food delivered to me.  I'll have to chill for a while until I can feel my legs again before I can go home, and I won't have eaten since before midnight the night before, so they'll have to feed me after.  I'm stupidly excited about this....maybe someone can bring me some outside food.

No comments:

Post a Comment