Friday, October 9, 2015

Capture your grief- Day 9, Family

What does your family look like today? Who is your family to you?  What do they mean to you?


This is my family, though every time I look at this picture it makes me a little sad that it doesn't fully represent our family.  The next time we have family pics taken, we're going to include our Molly Bear we had made for Kayla, so she can "be in the picture" too.

Our family also includes my dad, stepmom, stepsister, brother, sister-in-law, my husband's parents, his sister, her husband and their two kids and our niece.  But I would also include my best friend as family.  We have been friends for 24 years.  Celebrating life's happy moments and sad; losing boyfriends, failing a test, graduating college, getting married, losing parents, having children, getting a new job, losing children, or just laughing for 30 minutes over something stupid, she has been there for me through it all.  She's more than just my best friend, she is the sister I never had, and I love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment